• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawgs turn in another lackluster start

It's terrible.
They have only won 21 games in a row. Kirby has a better winning record in his first 100 games than any coach in SEC history.
BTW, I was in Athens yesterday. I've never seen so many hot skinny girls. The place was loud and packed full.
Yeah kudos for the fans for showing up for a late start against UAB. Too bad the lightweights didn't stay for the whole thing lol. I still saw folks tailgating at 12:30 this morning. Even more kudos for them lol

20230923_221641.jpg

For years we fussed because we were losing games. We complained we were a second half team. Now we complain when we don’t dominate in the first quarter. I think a difference sometimes is small schools come out strong but it takes 4 quarters to win a ball game. It’s a great time to be a dawg. Talk about first world problems. There are a lot of programs that would love our problems. Doesn’t matter who we play my kid is still getting to her seat two hours early and soaking it up.
this world is full of armchair quarterbacks and armchair coaches. Then you have the 350# couch blobs that couldn't run 10 yards if their ass was on fire but they can tell us all just what's wrong with the running backs.

Reactions: Bct
this world is full of armchair quarterbacks and armchair coaches. Then you have the 350# couch blobs that couldn't run 10 yards if their ass was on fire but they can tell us all just what's wrong with the running backs.

I'm going to put that as a "No" for the question "Should fans have an opinion?"

Back
Top Bottom