• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawgs turn in another lackluster start

1st actual test today. Real team at their home stadium.
Going to watch with the regular crowd today, hoping for the best. Still not sold on Beck, he doesn’t look like a leader on the field or when he’s wandering the sidelines. Bennett was the ultimate cheerleader at all times.

Im hoping he takes a turn for the better. I’m pretty sure we questioned Bennett at one time. Today will be a test. My dawg is enroute and excited about seeing some of her high school classmates that crossed the Chattahoochee to go to school.
Pretty sure "we questioned" Bennett.....Hell, he was still in question after the second natty....the fickle GA fan....

Pretty sure "we questioned" Bennett.....Hell, he was still in question after the second natty....the fickle GA fan....
I questioned Bennett more after the second one than I did when he first walked on the field. The National Championship celebration was a clue he was making questionable choices. Of course if I was in his position there would have been no doubt whatsoever

“The weak schedule, the weak schedule!!!!”

You mean like Alabama who has Middle Tennessee, UCF and UT Chattanooga scheduled?

Or maybe you mean Texas who has Rice, TCU, Iowa State or BYU scheduled?

Or maybe you mean Michigan who has Eastern Carolina, UNLV, Bowling Green, Rutgers or Nebraska scheduled

Or Florida State who has Southern Mississippi, Boston College, Wake Forest and North Alabama scheduled?

Or maybe Ohio State who has Youngstown State, Western Kentucky or Indiana or the rest of the big 10 for that matter scheduled?

Or maybe you mean Notre Dame who Cherri-picks their football schedule every two years, eliminating the opponent s who kick their asses the previous two years?

What a bunch of College Game Day lemmings, lol.

No is a great answer. If You're not involved just watch and keep your coaching to yourself.

If that's true for football, should it be true for every pastime?

Not a good business model. People don't spend discretionary money on things they aren't passionate about.

Grouch. 😃

Back
Top Bottom