• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dawsonville Gun and Pawn Sale

They need to look at who they have behind the counter at the black gins and polymer pistols in Dawsonville. I have always had a good experience at Cherokee Gun.

Could be there is one person that's a problem, it happens.
I dealt with the fellow on the shotgun side and he was great, he was both friendly and knowledgable.

I'll tell you straight up, if I had a problem with someone, everyone in the store would know it and someone else would be helping me. I damn sure wouldn't walk out pissed without what I came for.
I'm not having an ass push me out of anywhere ever.
If you don't complain management doesn't know there's a problem.
If they don't know there's a problem they can't correct it.
Next time you're someplace and that happens, please say something LOUD and without expletives.

Me, I want someone to show me what I want to see.
Answer my questions best they can, then wander off or help someone else.
I'll let them know when I want them to bag it up.
I'm in it for the deal, no one is chasing me off.

Last edited:
Rude to me I can take. They were rude to my wife. Never will set foot in there again. Didn't know until we had left and were almost home. She was just real quiet and I knew I hadn't done anything to upset her...for once! Wanted to go back to settle accounts but she wouldn't have it. God love the woman, she's a far better person than me.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I went there also the guy behind the black guns was so busy talking to his buddy he never even asked me if I needed any help I had to interrupt there conversation just to look at a lower. I will never go back there

sounds about right. I've had worst happen to me. haven't been back, don't plan to.
I went there also the guy behind the black guns was so busy talking to his buddy he never even asked me if I needed any help I had to interrupt there conversation just to look at a lower. I will never go back there

I have had a positive experience every time I have been to Dawsonville Gun and Pawn and I've been numerous times over several years. They have a large inventory and fair prices. Their staff that I have dealt with have been courteous and knowledgeable. Count me as a satisfied customer.

Back
Top Bottom