• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dawsonville Gun and Pawn Sale

I shop at all three on a regular basis, and rarely leave without buying something. I have never had a bad experience, prices are more than fair especially on used guns, and Dawsonville usually has something in the glass cases that I want, and they will deal on. I have specific people at all three that I usually work with, all deliver great customer service. Cherokee is sometimes busy, but that's not a bad sign.

Ok.....ended up getting the M&P Sport this weekend......my experience was just fine, no complaints. I had to ASK for the $519.99 price......the guy at the counter did not know about it and the rifle was market at $579 or something like that.......I told him about the price advertised on their FB page and he check with someone (I assume a manager) and came back within a couple of minutes and said that I was correct and that they "kept those in the back".....thought this was strange.....why would you put something on sale, but not price the items on the floor at that price? Anyhow, I paid what I was looking to pay and I'm happy. They also had one G43 sitting in the case, so I got to handle it.....I liked it, but have to admit I like my Shield more....it's fits my hand better with the extended mag (yes, I tried the G43 with the extended mag too) the Shield is just a better fit for me.....I also though the G43 did not have nearly enough texture to the grip.....no finger grooves like my Gen3 G19. Anyhow, they had one, but the price was $549, which seems way higher than what I have heard others are offering them for.

Last edited:
Ok.....ended up getting the M&P Sport this weekend......my experience was just fine, no complaints. I had to ASK for the $519.99 price......the guy at the counter did not know about it and the rifle was market at $579 or something like that.......I told him about the price advertised on their FB page and he check with someone (I assume a manager) and came back within a couple of minutes and said that I was correct and that they "kept those in the back".....thought this was strange.....why would you put something on sale, but not price the items on the floor at that price? Anyhow, I paid what I was looking to pay and I'm happy. They also had one G43 sitting in the case, so I got to handle it.....I liked it, but have to admit I like my Shield more....it's fits my hand better with the extended mag (yes, I tried the G43 with the extended mag too) the Shield is just a better fit for me.....I also though the G43 did not have nearly enough texture to the grip.....no finger grooves like my Gen3 G19. Anyhow, they had one, but the price was $549, which seems way higher than what I have heard others are offering them for.

LOL! Yeah that sounds about right. That's why I don't touch the brakes when I'm driving by.

Back
Top Bottom