• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dawsonville Gun ripping off customers - removing stickers from factory seconds lots

Strange. The labels that have been peeled off of many of the boxes was when me and Matt changed prices on nearly everything. Not just the ammo, everything. Holsters, reloading, scopes. etc. I am sure you get the point. For you to come on here and not even talk to an employee about anything regarding your negative bit of slander is pretty damn stupid on your part.

As you all know, we have moved from the Ingles shopping center and now are down the road about half a mile from the old location down 53 towards Dawsonville. We inventoried the whole store and we had to change prices on about 3/4 of the items here. They were way off and we wanted to be consistent. No worries, the majority of the prices were too high due to someone that should not have been pricing.

So, to sum it up. If the OP needed to complain, he should have taken it up with us. Just a few tips in getting what you want regarding bad mouthing probably one of the most fair stores in North Georgia, try taking it up with an employee. And for the record, the owner, his name is Paul, some of the other guys behind the counter are Tony, Scott and Michael.

Please let us know if we can further assist you. 706-216-1468

Thnak you...thank you...thank you for joining. I frequent your location as well as Cherokee and Forsyth Co Pawn...y'all rock!

Ok. Thats a little confusing but hey when the wife wants to go up to the outlets at 400 and spend all the money I say OK but afterwards we going to the gun and thats where we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Thats a little confusing but hey when the wife wants to go up to the outlets at 400 and spend all the money I say OK but afterwards we going to the gun and thats where we go.

That always backfires on me. We spend four hours in bull**** outlet stores and maybe 20 minutes in the gun store. Because the gun store smells, is hot, she is tired, bored, insert random complaint here. :rolleyes:

That always backfires on me. We spend four hours in bull**** outlet stores and maybe 20 minutes in the gun store. Because the gun store smells, is hot, she is tired, bored, insert random complaint here. :rolleyes:

I have to be the luckiest guy in the world. The wife would probably be buying something right next to me.

Confused, I thought Rich was the owner of CGP and DGP was the same owners... So the owner is Paul? :D

That's when you say...I'll let you out at the outlet mall on my way to DG&P. Wait for me on the bench when you're finished - I'll be back to pick you up by midnight.

Back
Top Bottom