• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawsonville Gun ripping off customers - removing stickers from factory seconds lots

Strange. The labels that have been peeled off of many of the boxes was when me and Matt changed prices on nearly everything. Not just the ammo, everything. Holsters, reloading, scopes. etc. I am sure you get the point. For you to come on here and not even talk to an employee about anything regarding your negative bit of slander is pretty damn stupid on your part.

As you all know, we have moved from the Ingles shopping center and now are down the road about half a mile from the old location down 53 towards Dawsonville. We inventoried the whole store and we had to change prices on about 3/4 of the items here. They were way off and we wanted to be consistent. No worries, the majority of the prices were too high due to someone that should not have been pricing.

So, to sum it up. If the OP needed to complain, he should have taken it up with us. Just a few tips in getting what you want regarding bad mouthing probably one of the most fair stores in North Georgia, try taking it up with an employee. And for the record, the owner, his name is Paul, some of the other guys behind the counter are Tony, Scott and Michael.

Please let us know if we can further assist you. 706-216-1468

Hell, I might just have to drive all the way up to Dawsonville to buy something from you guys now.

Welcome to ODT. Maybe the OP inadvertently did you a favor and you can earn a lot of customers from this place. :)

Strange. The labels that have been peeled off of many of the boxes was when me and Matt changed prices on nearly everything. Not just the ammo, everything. Holsters, reloading, scopes. etc. I am sure you get the point. For you to come on here and not even talk to an employee about anything regarding your negative bit of slander is pretty damn stupid on your part.

As you all know, we have moved from the Ingles shopping center and now are down the road about half a mile from the old location down 53 towards Dawsonville. We inventoried the whole store and we had to change prices on about 3/4 of the items here. They were way off and we wanted to be consistent. No worries, the majority of the prices were too high due to someone that should not have been pricing.

So, to sum it up. If the OP needed to complain, he should have taken it up with us. Just a few tips in getting what you want regarding bad mouthing probably one of the most fair stores in North Georgia, try taking it up with an employee. And for the record, the owner, his name is Paul, some of the other guys behind the counter are Tony, Scott and Michael.

Welcome to the neighborhood and sorry this was the circumstance for your first post. LOTS of good folks here.

Actually, that was the first thing that I thought of when reading the original post. Can't even begin to remember how many times we had to do that when I was in the business MANY MANY years ago!

Again, welcome and hope you suffered no harm.

Excellent response... luckily we are pretty quick to recognize a troll when he pops up :) Welcome to the ODT... keep us in the loop if you have any specials ;)

Yes. New location and name change to more accurately reflect the store products.

Ok. Thats a little confusing but hey when the wife wants to go up to the outlets at 400 and spend all the money I say OK but afterwards we going to the gun and thats where we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. New location and name change to more accurately reflect the store products.

Ok. Thats a little confusing but hey when the wife wants to go up to the outlets at 400 and spend all the money I say OK but afterwards we going to the gun and thats where we go.

I think the same owned network (Cherokee Gun and Dawson Gun, maybe one other) have more than proved themselves to the gun-buying public in the past and I'm sure they will continue to as well. I've given Cherokee plenty of my money and have always been more than satisified.
I think I'm gonna have to take a ride to Dawsonville just to check the new place out.

Back
Top Bottom