• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DB9 comparison photo's. Ok, it's official, I want one.

If you absolutely must carry in your pocket, looks like this is a good option. Otherwise, change the way you carry to an IWB holster of the crossbreed-type and you have way more options. I picked up a Kahr CM9 recently, and have to say it's about as small and light as I would want to shoot 124gr +p rounds through. Double taps take some practice with this size. I can only imagine +p rounds through this tiny thing. Plus, it's a Diamondback. Someone go put 300 consecutive rounds through one and if you have ZERO FTF or FTE, I would say they ironed out the kinks. I won't take the owner's word for it though.

If you absolutely must carry in your pocket, looks like this is a good option. Otherwise, change the way you carry to an IWB holster of the crossbreed-type and you have way more options. I picked up a Kahr CM9 recently, and have to say it's about as small and light as I would want to shoot 124gr +p rounds through. Double taps take some practice with this size. I can only imagine +p rounds through this tiny thing. Plus, it's a Diamondback. Someone go put 300 consecutive rounds through one and if you have ZERO FTF or FTE, I would say they ironed out the kinks. I won't take the owner's word for it though.

I carry a Glock 19 IWB. I am interested in something like this more as a backup than anything. At times at work, I have to crawl around and what not. When I do, I know my glock will show, so I simply put it in my laptop bag. I still have my LCP in my pocket at these times, and I figure if SHTF, I will use it to fight my way back to my Glock. This would allow me to do it with a real caliber.

I carry a Glock 19 IWB. I am interested in something like this more as a backup than anything. At times at work, I have to crawl around and what not. When I do, I know my glock will show, so I simply put it in my laptop bag. I still have my LCP in my pocket at these times, and I figure if SHTF, I will use it to fight my way back to my Glock. This would allow me to do it with a real caliber.

I suppose whatever your comfortable with is bottom line. Truth be told, I wouldn't mind having one either.

I have the DB .380, and it shoots well, and has the best sights of about any pocket pistol IMHO. That said, it is almost to small for me. There is not enough of a reach from the grip to the trigger. Maybe the DB9 would be just big enough.

I am excited to say... I bought one of these today from my local gun shop of choice! They got 3 in on Friday and now have only 1 left. :) This is guy is totally front pocketable. I go rid of my PF9's in the past because I could not carry it in my slacks for work. I will hopefully shoot it this weekend!

Very interesting! A couple of things though. Either they are not accurate at all or the reviewer can't shoot for s**t. I have a tendency to believe it's the shooter. I know I'm picking nits with him a little, but he's shooting "shells" in a handgun and I lost track of how many times he swept his left hand. This hurts his credibility with me. Can't shoot, doesn't know the terminology and unsafe. This may be a great gun, but I'd like to see a review from someone that knows what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom