• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

De activated 1919

Sarco is expensive, if you look around you can find a cheap Israeli kit for about $800. You can spend another 300 and have a semi. A while back we made a few semis and sold them for 2K I think. It payed for materials and time then. So, Id say a deactivated one is worth about what a parts kit is.
http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/1919a4308partsset.aspx

The mount is worth a couple hundred too though
your job is so ****in cool

Sarco is expensive, if you look around you can find a cheap Israeli kit for about $800. You can spend another 300 and have a semi. A while back we made a few semis and sold them for 2K I think. It payed for materials and time then. So, Id say a deactivated one is worth about what a parts kit is.

Now I want one of these.

thanks Alot!!

your job is so ****in cool
It is but it's gotten more streamlined (which is a good thing). I don't get to do as many side jobs and one offs and projects as I used to. Hell, I've gotten all officed up now and spend very little time in the shop. I still do some basic work when it needs doing but these days things just kind of hum along steady. It's turned into a job like anything else.

I have been eyeballing some parts kits and half done projects that we have laying around though. On one hand I'd like to have the time to do them. On the other hand I really like being busy enough to not have play time at work.

Now I want one of these.
Nah, you want a friend with one. They are like any other novelty after the new wears off.

Damn, that's how jaded my life has become. I am sad now...

It is but it's gotten more streamlined (which is a good thing). I don't get to do as many side jobs and one offs and projects as I used to. Hell, I've gotten all officed up now and spend very little time in the shop. I still do some basic work when it needs doing but these days things just kind of hum along steady. It's turned into a job like anything else.

I have been eyeballing some parts kits and half done projects that we have laying around though. On one hand I'd like to have the time to do them. On the other hand I really like being busy enough to not have play time at work.

Nah, you want a friend with one. They are like any other novelty after the new wears off.

Damn, that's how jaded my life has become. I am sad now...
you build the business so it can run itself and become more efficient

its a good thing dude, so as i said before, you ave a cool and good job lol

you build the business so it can run itself and become more efficient

its a good thing dude, so as i said before, you ave a cool and good job lol
I like my job. There is an interesting thing that happens when you turn a hobby into a career though. When I started I owned well over 100 guns and now I got about 6. The company owns some interesting things though, and I have access to those. The down side is just like this thread. Something as cool as belt fed 1919s don't even give you a boner anymore.

I have a client who owns a strip club. He says he hates every ho that has ever hoed and wants nothing to do with women (other than the things they do to his wiener)

I like my job. There is an interesting thing that happens when you turn a hobby into a career though. When I started I owned well over 100 guns and now I got about 6. The company owns some interesting things though, and I have access to those. The down side is just like this thread. Something as cool as belt fed 1919s don't even give you a boner anymore.

I have a client who owns a strip club. He says he hates every ho that has ever hoed and wants nothing to do with women (other than the things they do to his wiener)
I'll gladly deal with those hoes for him, can I be friends too?

Back
Top Bottom