Deal of the day! I can't believe I'm selling her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I guess I'll have to sweeten the deal even more. If you come to me I'll sell it for $100, I'll load the "clip", and I'll throw in a good ole steel ammo can.

I guess I'll open her up to trades too.

I would love to get $45 in cash and the following for my daughter.http://www.walmart.com/ip/Little-Tikes-Cozy-Coupe-30th-Anniversary-with-Cozy-Coupe-Trailer/15734395

Maybe equivilant value in 9mm, 38, or 7.62x39 ammo.

15 pounds of bannana runts.

I'd love an old 38 and might be able to add a little cash to sweeten the deal.

Alright,,,Since I am a sportsman and I know that Hornady will no doubt be coming out with their new .380+P+ Super Magnum XTP Dangerous Game rounds very soon.... I am prepared to offer you the following for this now legendary weapon: $80 Cash, the October 1975 issue of Deadly Hands Of Kung Fu, 5 rounds of .38 Special+P UMC Ammo, 18 delicious Tootsie Roll candies, and a ROHM Starter Pistol! Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_2960.JPG
    IMG_2960.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hey jmurphy...I'll let spamcastle have first crack at it. But if he prefers that arrangement, we can do it!

But I'm not giving up any more of the Tootsie Rolls!!!

Hey jmurphy...I'll let spamcastle have first crack at it. But if he prefers that arrangement, we can do it!

But I'm not giving up any more of the Tootsie Rolls!!!

That would be great. I sent you a PM. I'm really just looking for a $100. Jmurphy can have whatever is left out of the deal.

We're close now! Just made part one of this epic deal with jmurphy (GREAT guy!!)

Soon I will have secured this classic firearm and be ready for bear/deer season to begin!

Last edited:
SOLD PENDING MEET. THE EPIC HI POINT TRANSFER IS UNDER WAY.

I'd hold it over my head and pop off a few rounds in celebration but it's to heavy for my little arms to pick up that high.

PS: I think I have some hunting pictures I should post up. :)

BigJohn. Once you have acquired this weapon check for engraving under the trigger guard. Given all the specialized accessories, it may have been registered as an AOW or SBR in the past. You may need a stamp. If you do, I have an extra "forever stamp" that should work. I can't tell you exactly where it came from but let's just say it was a government source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom