• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal of the day! I can't believe I'm selling her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigJohn. Once you have acquired this weapon check for engraving under the trigger guard. Given all the specialized accessories, it may have been registered as an AOW or SBR in the past. You may need a stamp. If you do, I have an extra "forever stamp" that should work. I can't tell you exactly where it came from but let's just say it was a government source.

Thanks but I already have a "forever stamp" on it.
[Broken External Image]:
and for all you people thinking this weapon can't take down any big game take a look at this picture. I snagged all these bad boys last year in one weekend.
[Broken External Image]:
SBR anyone?
[Broken External Image]:
Water proof carrying case
[Broken External Image]:
Grenade Launcher Attachment
[Broken External Image]:
and lastly, how I open carried around "hippies" without them freaking out.
[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for all the posts. I'm glad I could amuse you all. Funny thing is I bet if I had just posted picture 1 with a price it would have sold the same day, but this was worth the wait.

-SPAM :)

"Thanks for all the posts. I'm glad I could amuse you all. Funny thing is I bet if I had just posted picture 1 with a price it would have sold the same day, but this was worth the wait.

-SPAM "

Yep!!! I'm not a pistol fan as a rule (mainly like revolvers) and never intended to own a .380 (prefer big bores)----But this was too much fun! Can't wait to see this awesome thing in person!

I think whomever acquires this fine weapon needs to affix sights on the side of the slide so you can shoot it cocked sideways, Ghetto style. boo-yah, playa.

That's a GREAT idea! I just got this masterpiece today...it's even more amazing in person. Spamcastle is a super great guy to deal with too.

Now that I see it, I'm thinking of getting some .380 steel shotshells and adding a polychoke to take it duck hunting, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom