Deal Of The Day sidebar has been disabled

how is he reading our comments?

Browsing while logged out for the express purpose of being able to talk **** without the people he has force ignored being able to read.

Circumventing the block that you requested.... That's some yeller bellied ****.

I think it's ridiculous to have force ignore. If you wanna ignore someone then ignore them, but forcing them to ignore you is complete bull****.

However I already voiced my concerns about how a certain person is abusing this system, and nobody cares....soooo.... I have no clue why I just wasted my time pointing out the hypocrisy again.

Browsing while logged out for the express purpose of being able to talk **** without the people he has force ignored being able to read.

I think it's ridiculous to have force ignore. If you wanna ignore someone then ignore them, but forcing them to ignore you is complete bull****.

However I already voiced my concerns about how a certain person is abusing this system, and nobody cares....soooo.... I have no clue why I just wasted my time pointing out the hypocrisy again.
homos do homo ****..

homos do homo ****..
You people dont use a VPN? By bthe way ExpressVPN won't log in to ODT from DC

Back
Top Bottom