• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dealing with arthritis

Mr. Goodbar

Default rank 5000+ posts
Savage Hooligan
109   0
Reaction score
So I'm kinda young to be dealing with this but i had a accident to my hand couple years ago, cut tendons in my hand. They told it would come early and hard lol. It's only one finger, swells up pretty good and hard to bend. Probably didn't help being in a motorcycle accident and being laid up not moving for awhile. Any suggestions on how to make it better? Of course I'll get a docs pov as well even tho odt comes up with some good stuff.

So I'm kinda young to be dealing with this but i had a accident to my hand couple years ago, cut tendons in my hand. They told it would come early and hard lol. It's only one finger, swells up pretty good and hard to bend. Probably didn't help being in a motorcycle accident and being laid up not moving for awhile. Any suggestions on how to make it better? Of course I'll get a docs pov as well even tho odt comes up with some good stuff.

Keep it moving, but don't overdo it. Get one of the exercisers that guitar players use to strengthen their fingers. Some of them are adjustable so you can ramp up the tension as it gets stronger.

Lower your intake of purines and uric acid.
You can also research flushing purines and uric acid from your system.

Eat Cherries, cranberries and celery.

Drinks water religiously.
non-chlorinated of course.

Take a few small doses of apple cider vinegar daily with water, not straight.

Tumeric...I've had arthritis for years as I am an old guy....arthritis pain comes from inflammation and tumeric attacks the inflammation.....I take 1000mg of liquid Tumeric every morning and 800 in a capsule at bedtime.....I have more flexibility in my fingers and the pain is down 98%.
Don't expect overnight miracle , give time to get in your system and attack the inflammation...4-6 weeks and you'll notice a big difference.
In the mean time for quick temp relief ...blue emu or veterinary liniment does the trick pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom