• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deals on Survival Food

At this time our pricing methods are quite simple. We charge $50 per 5 gallon container. At this time we still accept paper money, however all future transactions may require silver coins for payment. For immediate orders, call (828)-331-1152. Any questions or inquiries should be emailed to foodsurvivalstore@mail.com

*Special Order items such as Lentil Beans are available for $60 per container.
**PAYPAL is accepted only with management approval.
***Barter payments must be presented at time of delivery.

found this on their website. Makes you wonder.

That's a good question...
Why do you want to know "Tracker"?

I cant control what my 'title' is on here. When you hit a certain number of posts, your title changes...youre an outdoorsman because you havent posted very much yet...

Nice. And observant. +1

And if YOU were more observant, you would know the 'titles' by now, Mr. Hunter...

So again...What are you afraid of by not putting your city on here? It really just makes people on here not want to deal with someone who deosnt have there location posted...just speaking from experience. And just trying to help also...

Gentlemen! I think I can clear this up. Mr. Tracker probably meant no harm or intrusion. Its just that in today's society with government informants, America is beginning to reflect Nazi Germany. On a second note, we were chatting about "Survival Food". Many of my clients do not want me to know where they live simply because if things "hit the fan" in this country, many people will do unethical things to get a plate of food. I advise many of clients that store extra food, to be discreet. If you don't think hyperinflation will hit the United States, you are believing the lies coming from CNN/FOX. The second great depression is coming!

www.foodsurvivalstore.com
And we even accept BARTERS!

Back
Top Bottom