• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Debt Collection Service/ Does Someone Owe You?

How does that work? Unless you have a contract saying "I owe you this amount" then there is nothing you can do. In court if you don't have proof then its hear say. You try to strong-arm someone then thats a good way to end up in a box.

I have a friend who sued someone in court ... won and they still have not paid. People don't have to pay you back.

Ive found out that the fastest way to lose a friend is to lend them money. Which is why I don't. Good luck on the collections though.

Last edited:
How does that work? Unless you have a contract saying "I owe you this amount" then there is nothing you can do. In court if you don't have proof then its hear say. You try to strong-arm someone then thats a good way to end up in a box.

I have a friend who sued someone in court ... won and they still have not paid. People don't have to pay you back.

Ive found out that the fastest way to lose a friend is to lend them money. Which is why I don't. Good luck on the collections though.

Winning a judgement doesn't really guarantee that you will get paid but I think it does give you permission to start looking for the money in their bank accounts or have wages garnished.

I'm glad you liked Vinny and Knuckles comment, I couldn't resist asking.
Heres what happens when you miss a payment :crutch:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom