• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decent edc folding knife with clip recommendations

spyderco tenacious.

been carrying mine for years. great edc for the $.
ce1dea0187bd719bfd18efbdec819ee2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lots and lots of good spyercos and benchmades under 100. personal favorites are the manix 2 and a mini grip, both can be found for under 100. an endura or delica will also treat you well. You can also picked up a used zt for that money. Might even be able to get a kershaw auto - and if you do find one this is the route i'd go, i've had every type of assisted knives out there and nothing beats a true auto knife

don't rule out the Ontario rat or Esee zancudo as well as the Steel Will Cutjack or Modus in the sub $50 Chinese made category. There are also a lot of Kizers in the 50-100 range

My EDC for about 13 years has been a Kershaw Blur. I like it because its spring assist so its wicked fast. My other knife is a Spyderco Tenacious. Its like a cheaper version of the PM2 which I'm really wanting as well but I'm trying to get used to the thumbhole vs the stud. I prefer the Blur with the stud because I dont have to flick my wrist or nothing, just my thumb whereas to get the Spyderco out fast I have to flick my wrist.

As of late, my 3 favorite EDC's are my Spyderco Manix 2 with G10 grips, Kershaw Blur, and Kershaw Launch 5.

One of you guys mentioned Kershaw Guy last year and have been costing me money lol.

I EDC a Benchmade Mini Barrage with black blade. Over your limit; but a great knife.

I sorta wish now that I didn't go look at Kershaw Guy because I can see him getting some of my money also. I'm guessing his pricing is good?

Back
Top Bottom