• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer Gun Season

Had 2 nice, young bucks come through in Pike this morning before I had to go. Couldn't get a good picture of the first one.

Attachments

• 20221022_082040.jpg
    20221022_082040.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 14
I'm game ........... I don't take as meny 'sound' shots as I used too......... but I am willing to take the shot (12g-dbl o-buck) to pull in da venison ................
This was a joke; "sound shots" is where you hear a movement and you shoot without seeing intended target .........
I Have Never Taken One ...........

They're out all over the place up here in Virginia. In fact I hit a deer the other day but two weeks ago. Or I should say the deer hit me he darted out of the ditch real quick and hit my door totally messed up the door but I was surprised it was only $1,000 worth of damage and they have to replace the door. Everything on the inside in the glass is okay they just got to find a replacement door and paint it hang it.

They're out all over the place up here in Virginia. In fact I hit a deer the other day but two weeks ago. Or I should say the deer hit me he darted out of the ditch real quick and hit my door totally messed up the door but I was surprised it was only $1,000 worth of damage and they have to replace the door. Everything on the inside in the glass is okay they just got to find a replacement door and paint it hang it.

Nobody cares about the door. Did you keep the deer and put it in the freezer?

Back
Top Bottom