deer hunters help please

yeah im trying to lose some weight cause im right at three hundred pounds which is what my climber is ratted at so I think right now ground blind would be best

Practice, Practice, Practice. Shoot your gun and your bow be comfortable and confident with both. Learn to scout, what sign looks like,pay attention to the woods and always watch the wind and let it decide how and where you setup. Take you a hunters safety course, get a license and go find a WMA near where you live and have at it. Biggest thing is don't get frustrated and give up. Everybody was a rookie once. Good Luck!

Pics or it didn't happen right?

Public land kills

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_IMAG0509.jpg

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_IMAG0033.jpg

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_2011_10_22_10_11_45_666.jpg

Bear44's best day ever...
i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_2010_11_06_13_36_28_921.jpg

yeah im trying to lose some weight cause im right at three hundred pounds which is what my climber is ratted at so I think right now ground blind would be best
Don't think your at a disadvantage hunting from the ground. I took my best buck to date hunting from the ground with a muzzleloader. Now, it was 100% piss luck and I was in the right place at the right time but I was still sitting at the base of a tree when it came time to do business.

The last picture is where the quote " Stackin' em up like stove wood" comes from I see! Looks like a dang good day in the woods!!!

That was an expensive day in the woods for him too! Bear44 was IN THE ZONE that day. Killed 3 from the stand, I shot at one and missed, he came to help me look for it but we determined it was a miss, and walking back to his stand we walked up one 4 more deer and being that he was leading the way I didn't have a safe shot at anything (he was down range of me) he was able to take 2 more. Just a hellavah day for him and like $400+ to the processor, lol.

I don't have a problem hiking a mile or so in but bringing a bow, blind, and enough stuff to keep me out there all day (food,water,and what not) would be hard. then if I kill something how the hell am I going to get all that back to the truck?

Back
Top Bottom