deer hunters help please

I think its funny you even have to take a hunters safety class... I handle guns all day every day but you got to do what ya got to do I guess. I would be fine with a map and a compass.

I think its funny you even have to take a hunters safety class... I handle guns all day every day but you got to do what ya got to do I guess. I would be fine with a map and a compass.

Its for those people that are lacking in the common sense department and hunting with firearms. I can appreciate it though. Nothing wrong with a little education.

although trying to navigate thru the woods in the wee hours of the morning would be a pain

That's why I love the hand held gps. Usually once you travel in and out of a spot you'll be able to get there without much trouble. You can always your bright eyes to mark your way in and out. It just paves the way for other hunters though.

I need all the experienced hunters help.... I want to hunt deer this year but I have no idea where to start. I have a compound bow and a 3030 and they are both good enough to take down a deer but I don't know what to do now. I have the killing tools, a ground blind, and a tree climber so what do I do next?

Do yourself a huge favor. Buy this book. It's the gospel when it comes to hunting. You'll be heads and holders above the typical masses of hunters if you can put what you've learned to practical application.

http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Guide-Producing-Harvesting-Tailed/dp/0938361090

Back
Top Bottom