• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer Mounts ODT Value

I thought it was kind of odd but if I could get a great $$$ing deal and pass it on to the old school community that would be what I do. You never know what people really want until you ask a bunch of them....

I will have my mounts in my will. I've seen plenty for sale. It's ugly to me. I might be weird but the amount of time, energy, money, and sacrifice that I have in them mean something.

I will have my mounts in my will. I've seen plenty for sale. It's ugly to me. I might be weird but the amount of time, energy, money, and sacrifice that I have in them mean something.
I get that part of it, I have seen moose mounts, bobcat mounts, and 2 beavers humping mounts fetch a prino dollah was curious about the deer mounts in question... if someone wanted them. I would pick them up.

I get that part of it, I have seen moose mounts, bobcat mounts, and 2 beavers humping mounts fetch a prino dollah was curious about the deer mounts in question... if someone wanted them. I would pick them up.

I understand for sure. Seen many mounts that are beautiful. Dudes that buy mounts wear jorts and socks with sandles and have never been in the woods.

Movie prop people buy them.Use them in movies and stuff. I buy at yard sails and sell em to a guy who knows a guy. Unless they are huge and have antler collector value hunnert dolla usually

I get it. I've almost bought a few. Sad that it has to happen.

Some stores Cracker Barrel for one. The only other thing I know that some hunters do is buy them and put their antlers on them. With the cost of taxidermy is much cheaper. They will want decent ones in good shape however and as Biker said about a hundred is probably tops

Back
Top Bottom