• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more loyalty at Outdoor Depot. They will always come off their asking price. They have always matched Georgia Guns price when I ask. Outdoor Depot has the greatest selection in Gainesville. I guess we all have our favorites. I only buy tactical stuff at Georgia Guns.

If Outdoor Depot wanted to compete they wouldn't require their customers to ask for a better price. GGS typically gives you the best price they can upfront and I respect that. I usually split my time/funds between GGS and Dawson Gun. I prefer Mike and Kellie to Dawson's staff, but Dawson sometimes has a better selection and is closer to my house. Never bought anything from Foxhole, but they've always been nice when I was in there and like others have said a little competition between the stores benefits us customers greatly.

If Outdoor Depot wanted to compete they wouldn't require their customers to ask for a better price. GGS typically gives you the best price they can upfront and I respect that. I usually split my time/funds between GGS and Dawson Gun. I prefer Mike and Kellie to Dawson's staff, but Dawson sometimes has a better selection and is closer to my house. Never bought anything from Foxhole, but they've always been nice when I was in there and like others have said a little competition between the stores benefits us customers greatly.
well said. i just dont like their attitudes at dawsonville. but i enjoy the eye candy(well i did back in the day)havent really seen much that i consider "unique" in their the last few times ive been in there. and what i have seen is way overpriced. (semi auto) good deals on rifles and shotguns right now

I prefer the GGS. I quit buying from the fox hole after they raised their prices during the last gun crunch and only lowered them due to GGS advertising their low prices. And GGS still has them beat. The Outdoor Depot you have to ask for a lower price than what is posted. Damn, just list your lowest prices!! I love the competition!

The Optics Ready Bushmaster XM-15s (Standard AR - not Carbon 15) were $810 - $867 after sales tax. They had some in today, but I don't know if they have sold out of the next run of 20 or so. I saw Mike calling people from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom