• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Mike and Kelly did that on purpose. I think they have been very successful within the last year or so and want to maintain customer loyalty for the long haul. It's one thing to make $30.00 profit per mag from a box of pmags, and another to have the same customers come back for ammo and accessories for years.

I like both Ga Guns and Foxhole. However, both were better when they were crammed into closet sized stores and had product stacked on top of each other. Big stores with lots of room are nice... but pricey. I'm sure that nothing has really changed, but it seemed like the prices were better then.

As I said... I like both stores and normally stop by both when in Gainesville. It's always Mike and Kelly's first and Foxhole next. Both have given top shelf service and a deal can be had at both stores. Also... Jerry at Sporting Arms in Winterville is top notch as well. Hard to find a better ammo and reloading selection. What is this CCF that everyone is talking about?

Dont get me wrong, I like Georgia Gun Store alot. Mike and Kelly are good people. I just dont like all the negativity that GGS is showing right now towards friendly competition.

We can all get along, and plenty of money and demand around here for both great stores to thrive.

And right now with them competing, we all win.

Hey Aegis, saw the LCP holster you are making that that goes on the cord. I like it!

Just left both stores. Both have a lot of stuff in inventory.

Georgia gun store was putting away a shipment of ammo. I saw both, .40 and .45 100 rd packs of WWB, American .223, and they have 1000 rd boxes of 9mm HP for $400 (brand escapes me). The only thing I did not see was .22 and .380. A wide variety of magazines at very reasonable prices. Saw a couple of Ruger 10/22's for under $250.

The Foxhole had some PMC .223. They had a couple of 10/22 takedowns and a few 10/22's. Plenty of mags to choose from. They also have some scorpion range bags that are great. I just picked another one up. 3 colors to choose from. I took mine to the range the other day and was able to comfortably fit 5 large frame handguns with 4 mags each, several hundred rnds of ammo, and your other range items in the bag, with room to spare. Held up to the weight just fine. Stitching looks good and sturdy. I picked up my second one for a go bag and am already thinking about a third.

Now for my score!

I was able to finally get some HP-38 at Georgia Gun Store. Have been wanting to try it for a while. The big item was a Ruger SR1911 commander. OTD for $639!! Thanks for sticking to normal pricing in these up and down times!

Just left both stores. Both have a lot of stuff in inventory.

Georgia gun store was putting away a shipment of ammo. I saw both, .40 and .45 100 rd packs of WWB, American .223, and they have 1000 rd boxes of 9mm HP for $400 (brand escapes me). The only thing I did not see was .22 and .380. A wide variety of magazines at very reasonable prices. Saw a couple of Ruger 10/22's for under $250.

The Foxhole had some PMC .223. They had a couple of 10/22 takedowns and a few 10/22's. Plenty of mags to choose from. They also have some scorpion range bags that are great. I just picked another one up. 3 colors to choose from. I took mine to the range the other day and was able to comfortably fit 5 large frame handguns with 4 mags each, several hundred rnds of ammo, and your other range items in the bag, with room to spare. Held up to the weight just fine. Stitching looks good and sturdy. I picked up my second one for a go bag and am already thinking about a third.

Now for my score!

I was able to finally get some HP-38 at Georgia Gun Store. Have been wanting to try it for a while. The big item was a Ruger SR1911 commander. OTD for $639!! Thanks for sticking to normal pricing in these up and down times!

looked at that commander the other day it was saweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom