• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more loyalty at Outdoor Depot. They will always come off their asking price. They have always matched Georgia Guns price when I ask. Outdoor Depot has the greatest selection in Gainesville. I guess we all have our favorites. I only buy tactical stuff at Georgia Guns.

You can buy gen 3 glocks brand new for cheaper than 479 and are in stock daily? If so i can be in athens pretty quickly.

Cheaper yes, always in stock no, if they aren't in stock will he order one for you? yes if they are available, then he holds it until I can make the trek up there.

dicks will throw a wild card in there, anyone know if they will have guns in there bein the mall and all???

After standing in line for 2 hours at 3 different counters to order a rifle from Dick's Sporting Goods in November, only to have them send me a cancellation notice on Christmas Eve, I will never buy anything from Dick's again. They can go straight to hell. I'd rather spend more and buy local.

My loyalty is Definitely to GGS, Mike and Kelly are the greatest. Foxhole is good too, and I have bought from outdoor depot, but I feel their prices are always higher.

I have more loyalty at Outdoor Depot. They will always come off their asking price. They have always matched Georgia Guns price when I ask. Outdoor Depot has the greatest selection in Gainesville. I guess we all have our favorites. I only buy tactical stuff at Georgia Guns.

they have a selection because nothing moves... I dont have to ask for a better price at ggs. and i love mikes response when hes ask for a better price.true confidence

Cheaper yes, always in stock no, if they aren't in stock will he order one for you? yes if they are available, then he holds it until I can make the trek up there.
I can order things myself if iwant to wait my internet works just fine :fish2: so im gonna pass and leave this "honeyhole" to you, thanks anyway tho :yo:

they have a selection because nothing moves... I dont have to ask for a better price at ggs. and i love mikes response when hes ask for a better price.true confidence

and that is why I return to GGS " Sir we have the lowest prices you will find locally" and that is usually followed with "Sir" if you would step over to the other counter and Kellie will start your paperwork. They are as professional as it gets. He is straight up all the time. Nothing but kudos to the foxhole as well. I have spent way
more than I should in both places. Love the competitive spirit between the two. I appreciate small business trying to earn mine

and that is why I return to GGS " Sir we have the lowest prices you will find locally" and that is usually followed with "Sir" if you would step over to the other counter and Kellie will start your paperwork. They are as professional as it gets. He is straight up all the time. Nothing but kudos to the foxhole as well. I have spent way
more than I should in both places. Love the competitive spirit between the two. I appreciate small business trying to earn mine

exactly, we only benefit from this feud! because its very clear that foxhole is putting up a fight! like i said, i will go see mike first--- but foxhole will always be my runner up simply for archery needs and they get some cool stuff. Its great, now have no need to travel farther south than gainesville!!! :whoo:

When I need a good laugh, Outdoor Depot keeps me amused.

When I need a great price, I visit GGS, Foxhole, Forsyth County Pawn, or Dawsonville Pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom