• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't playing semantics. You were the one that didn't like my wording and I illustrated your absurdity. If the foil makes you feel better, by all means wear it.

Your jaded response devalues any legitimate point you may have on the subject due to obvious distain for everyone in the profession.

I certainly would not my time in the Army judged by the actions of others because I met some real dumbasses in my time. If you are incapable of forming opinions based on facts of individual cases, perhaps you should stay out of these threads.

One example.

Please display one case of a police officer being held to the same legal and moral code and obligations as a non-badged citizen.

The overwhelming majority of cops are above the law, and with a court system that directly benefits from them why would any D.A. or A.G. put their self on the line to provide justice for American people ?

The straight and narrow is police are not held to the same standards as the rest of America, and its a joke.

And that police officer only shot one guy in the back 4 times. That's only 1 arrest... Which one was the worse person?

I don't really care who was better or worse. I already said it doesn't make the shooting right.

This case is a win win.

A trigger happy cop is out of a job and the women in the home don't have to worry about being punched by this guy anymore.

One example.

Please display one case of a police officer being held to the same legal and moral code and obligations as a non-badged citizen.

The overwhelming majority of cops are above the law, and with a court system that directly benefits from them why would any D.A. or A.G. put their self on the line to provide justice for American people ?

The straight and narrow is police are not held to the same standards as the rest of America, and its a joke.

Atlanta Red Dog Jason Smith.

One example without the aid of google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom