• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same ole song and dance...Calling in the troops to "stock up' is about as bad as flippers in my book.. But then again I've mentioned this before. If you have more 22lr than you need then you are causing an artificial shortage, if you buy all you can when you can you are a hoarder, if you sell it for more than what you paid (time is money) then you are a flipper. 22lr is definitely a hot topic and will be for awhile.

Looking to get some and I know a lot of stores are sold out
So what is a reasonable price right now or what is the average I should look for?

Thanks

Im not really sure but you've been a member for a while so you should be familiar with the flippers prices and the non flipper prices, UNLESS this is your first time getting into 22lr
IMO. But if a its under .10c your getting some slack.

I'm still holding out for around 18 bucks for bulk 500+ cartons. Anything above that, I'll keep holding out as that's all I value it at. I don't really need any anyway. I have a few thousand rounds and rarely ever use it. Most of what I have, I've had for many years. I have had some tossed in on trades and I'm sure the other person thought they were giving a lot more than I figured I was getting. Best I can figure, I was okay with the trades with or without so the applied trade value was pretty much meaningless to me. At any rate, any .22 ammo over say, 40 bucks a 1000, better be some top shelf ammo or I'm not interested. And truthfully, probably wouldn't buy any at that anyway regardless of quality. I get about the same thrill shooting a bb gun as I do a .22 and with fewer malfunctions/zero duds. :)

Im not really sure but you've been a member for a while so you should be familiar with the flippers prices and the non flipper prices, UNLESS this is your first time getting into 22lr
IMO. But if a its under .10c your getting some slack.

See...acceptance of inflated prices is the problem that fuels the fire. Under 10 cents a round for ammo worth maybe a hair over 3 cents a round is no slack.

Hey everyone I just used the webbernet as was recommended and followed an ad from this site. They have 22lr in stock, its got Rem Golden bullets 525 for $99.00 plus shipping( they probably make their money on the shipping)

See...acceptance of inflated prices is the problem that fuels the fire. Under 10 cents a round for ammo worth maybe a hair over 3 cents a round is no slack.

Not accepting but its what you see everywhere if its under .10 everyone dives in lol

It depends on if you are so poor a few cents a round makes a difference in the quality of your life.

Hey everyone I just used the webbernet as was recommended and followed an ad from this site. They have 22lr in stock, its got Rem Golden bullets 525 for $99.00 plus shipping( they probably make their money on the shipping)

you are doing it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom