• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

dhs 2700 vehicle purchase

lbzbeast

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
here's the link with video

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/03/homeland-security-has-purchased-2700.html

Keep looking up ! end times are near!

Monday, March 4, 2013
Homeland Security Has Purchased 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks
The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States, reports Modern Survival Blog.

Forget whatever propaganda you hear, the Department of Homeland Security is preparing for civil unrest.

Here's a Homeland Security agent in Albuquerque, New Mexico for Law Enforcement Day, explaining the features of the vehicle.

Obviously, the United States government is quickly gearing up its firepower and other equipment to deal with average Americans. You don't need this kind of equipment against the occasional lone nut. Keep in mind that DHS has also recently stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets. That's enough to put about a million bullets into every serious nut job that has popped up in the country over the last 100 years.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you?

Hmmmm....a couple of these and a drone or two providing intel could clean out a neighborhood pretty quick! Scrap the bug in plan and change to a bugout plan!Need to get somewhere that's not too accessible and plenty of cover. Any ideas? I mean you take 2700 MRAPS that can effectively transport up to 14 armed combatants and you've got your hands full of trouble. That would be around 37,800 trained, armed, and armored honchos doing a big sweep! Pretty serious equipment for something. Question is what? And When?

I hear you. I was just thinkin' out loud. I'm pretty sure the sequester will get 1/2 of 'em anyways! I just find it odd that we would need this many MRAPS for DOMESTIC service. Does DHS have this many people to fill these vehicles? This just seems a little overboard for serving warrants even in a bad neighborhood. I'm just sayin'.

The "terrorism threat" is dying out.
They will be announcing the "new threat" soon.

If yall aint figured out what it will be, I feel sorry for ya.
No, it aint Americans...

The way I see it, until the technology gets there they still need people to operate this weaponry and use it against civilians. Not sure how many leo and servicemen would go along willingly with outright tyranny. I doubt Democratic representatives would leave the comforts of DC for the cramped quarters of an armored vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom