• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dick's in Newnan

I get a laugh at self absorbed gun snobs, seriously
Gun snobs lol

Bro, i rock.a fuggin .25 and get crap for it all the time by the other regulars

This is an internet forum, aint nobody got time for mamby pamby whimpy boy feelings lol, lighten up!

Gun snobs lol

Bro, i rock.a fuggin .25 and get crap for it all the time by the other regulars

This is an internet forum, aint nobody got time for mamby pamby whimpy boy feelings lol, lighten up!

"Bro"
if you "aint got ime for mamby pamby whimpy boy feelings" go call your mama and keep those feeling to yourself. You wonder why so many new people get banned from ODT over the years, it's because of kids like you that can't control your outbursts

Take a minute to absorb that

Last edited:
People like Chucklenut causes newbies to be banned? Didn't know he held such power. Serious street cred!
Did your hero give you permission to speak on his behalf ?
I've been dealing with ODT since June of 2010. Don't make me laugh with this "regulars" and "newbies" crap. I've met and dealt with MANY many people in here over the years, only about 10% have "street cred"

Last edited:
"Bro"
if you "aint got ime for mamby pamby whimpy boy feelings" go call your mama and keep those feeling to yourself. You wonder why so many new people get banned from ODT over the years, it's because of kids like you that can't control your outbursts

Take a minute to absorb that
See, why you gotta get all huffy and mad for?

Brah. Broski. Brosterino. Come on now lol

Im in control of my outbursts, i.dont think ive had one here, this is what we call "light trolling", i just pokin fun

Kinda like this

www.goodshepherdmontrose.org_wp_content_uploads_kidsfishingderby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom