• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dick's in Newnan

Don't even know him except through here,no hero,just a long time member and very entertaining, you should do so well!

Did your hero give you permission to speak on his behalf ?
I've been dealing with ODT since June of 2010. Don't make me laugh with this "regulars" and "newbies" crap. I've met and dealt with MANY many people in here over the years, only about 10% have "street cred"

Okay, honest question: Based on what you said above, why does your join date say "Thursday" and your feedback is zero? Again, honest question. You've got my curiosity here.

And welcome to the trader.

Okay, honest question: Based on what you said above, why does your join date say "Thursday" and your feedback is zero? Again, honest question. You've got my curiosity here.

And welcome to the trader.

I'm only here to trade off 2 guns I no longer want and have any use for then I'll be gone and close my account as before until such time in the future I decide to buy or trade into a used gun then I'll create a new account, wreak some havoc as before and vanish again, lol

I'm only here to trade off 2 guns I no longer want and have any use for then I'll be gone and close my account as before until such time in the future I decide to buy or trade into a used gun then I'll create a new account, wreak some havoc as before and vanish again, lol

Why?

Back
Top Bottom