• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks Sporting goods stock down 20%

Another factor they called out (different article) was the decline in yoga pants sales.
This was directly related to this recent news release: "Walmart Corporate Headquarters has decided to ban yoga pants in all stores, due to increased liability insurance costs. Whenever customers see sweathogs wearing the aforementioned article of clothing, they violently vomit, creating a slip/fall hazard. We're very sorry for any inconvenience, as we realize this is the only pants that will stretch enough to cover their fatasses."

This was directly related to this recent news release: "Walmart Corporate Headquarters has decided to ban yoga pants in all stores, due to increased liability insurance costs. Whenever customers see sweathogs wearing the aforementioned article of clothing, they violently vomit, creating a slip/fall hazard. We're very sorry for any inconvenience, as we realize this is the only pants that will stretch enough to cover their fatasses."

I'd be happier if they banned Baby Gap clothes on any sow greater than 300 lbs.

Stopped patronizing Dick's after the SH BS. When they cancelled customer's Troy AR15 orders and dropped 30-round mags I decided they could eat a bag O themselves. Haven't set foot in one since. A few months ago, the wife said she was going to look for something there and I reminded her what they had done and asked her to never set foot in one of their stores ever again. She found what she was looking for elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom