• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did anyone else here that the Glock RTF models and OD green colors are now LE only ?

d2076

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
While at the gun show this weekend I was talking to a individual thats in LE about possibly selling my G19 RTF2 and My G22 RTF2 and he told me to hold onto them because Glock is no longer making them for the public just LE only. Anyone else heard anything similar ? I found a few blogs about it online but nothing credible.

I've heard that also. Think about it though, how much value will it add in the short term. Based on what I've seen with the value of limited editions glocks not much and these aren't even limited editions. Maybe 20 years from now it will be worth a little more, maybe not if glock decides to offer them to the public again. These particular guns will probably be available as police trade ins too, so you'll still have access to them just not NIB.

I've got one of the digital camo glocks that was done back in the 90's, a quick scan on gunbroker says it's worth about what a new glock is worth. IMO they're won't be enough value added in my lifetime to justify keeping an OD, RTF or even this camo glock if I wanted to trade it for something else.

Okay I looked in my inbox on yahoo and saw where Glock did email me about them discontinuing their OD Green and RTF lines of pistols. Once their immediate inventory is depleted, it will only be available to LE

I am sure the OD green are being discontinued. There were talks of the rtf being discontinued but I have been seeing many of them and they are still available to order the last I checked. I know the ones with the fish gill/curved serrations have been discontinued. The rtfs now have the standard serrations.

Back
Top Bottom