Did he "jump the gun"?

Since when was theft of a motor vehicle a forcible felony? Apparently I am not up to speed on this subject because I thought that in order for a felony to be considered "forcible", there has to be a threat of physical danger to oneself. I didn't see that in the video.
It's not . . . 16-11-131

As used in this Code section, the term 'forcible felony' means any felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any person and further includes, without limitation, murder; felony murder; burglary; robbery; armed robbery; kidnapping; hijacking of an aircraft or motor vehicle; aggravated stalking; rape; aggravated child molestation; aggravated sexual battery; arson in the first degree; the manufacturing, transporting, distribution, or possession of explosives with intent to kill, injure, or intimidate individuals or destroy a public building; terroristic threats; or acts of treason or insurrection.

Since when was theft of a motor vehicle a forcible felony? Apparently I am not up to speed on this subject because I thought that in order for a felony to be considered "forcible", there has to be a threat of physical danger to oneself. I didn't see that in the video.
You are correct. I didn't watch the whole video and didn't realize that the guy was not in his car. Ken Ford Ken Ford pointed it out earlier.

Why do they ALL have mental problems when THEY get killed????Blame the Democrats for wanting all the people in mental hospitals turned loose (they are all just misunderstood,and shouldn't be incarcerated)

Games=Prizes.
Why do they ALL have mental problems when THEY get killed????Blame the Democrats for wanting all the people in mental hospitals turned loose (they are all just misunderstood,and shouldn't be incarcerated)

Being of a very low IQ to start with, it doesn't take much convincing to claim "mental problems".

Back
Top Bottom