• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Did I just get a deal on a 1903A3?

Might be an award or trophy gun. At one time (still today?), military rifle matches would give a rifle or pistol to the winner. Those guns were always in excellent shape.

Another reason for the deal is the ending time. Most people interested in a gun on GunBroker don't bid until the last hour or so. This seller had his auction ending at 8:30am? That's probably about the worst possible time to end an auction, had he ended at 8:30pm you would have had some competition.

Another reason for the deal is the ending time. Most people interested in a gun on GunBroker don't bid until the last hour or so. This seller had his auction ending at 8:30am? That's probably about the worst possible time to end an auction, had he ended at 8:30pm you would have had some competition.

Truth!

Actually he had a buy it now option for $555. Starting amount was $550. Kinda weird but hey!

IMG_5582.PNG
Only thing I can see is it looks like the stock has some wood missing right under the bolt handle. Anyone seen this before? Looks like it had been that way for awhile.

View attachment 1315666 Only thing I can see is it looks like the stock has some wood missing right under the bolt handle. Anyone seen this before? Looks like it had been that way for awhile.
A little break, could be war damage, i.e., character mark. A great deal, and usually extremely accurate shooters if the barrel was cared for. Seller may not have been as experienced with GB. That's a good thing. Most everything I see there is way overpriced from the start.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom