• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you really think it would last?

dcline9163

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
683   0
Reaction score
Today, my wife and I celebrate 45 years of marriage together. Both of us had been previously married. You often hope and pray you’ll find the real woman, I did, we have 3 grown children and 8 Grandchildren and they have made us proud Parents and Grandparents as all are successful in life. To answer the above question WITHOUT A DOUBT I BELIEVE WE DID. Through God’s Grace he has truly blessed us and our family through those years. Find the one is my prayer.
We have taken some time off in Florida this week, it’s awesome here.
B96084F4-67F5-4768-AA03-1F9FB1E8AC14.jpeg

Today, my wife and I celebrate 45 years of marriage together. Both of us had been previously married. You often hope and pray you’ll find the real woman, I did, we have 3 grown children and 8 Grandchildren and they have made us proud Parents and Grandparents as all are successful in life. To answer the above question WITHOUT A DOUBT I BELIEVE WE DID. Through God’s Grace he has truly blessed us and our family through those years. Find the one is my prayer.
We have taken some time off in Florida this week, it’s awesome here.View attachment 6879109
Great to see you both enjoying life with the one you care for.Hope you have many more.

Back
Top Bottom