• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Die hard glock guys...thoughts on the cz p10c?

TJW1208

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
258   0
Reaction score
Ive been pretty much strictly a glock guy for the last 13 years, the cz p10c has caught my attention. Anyone that only or mostly shoots glocks shoot one and think its better in any ways? Worth picking one up?

The P10C has been very well received and I haven't heard much negative press about them. Folks I know that have them love them.

The CZ has a smoother trigger and pulls straight back from center like 1911 instead of from side like glock! The CZ would be great addition to gun collection and is excellent shooter!

I've been a Glock guy ever since I started carrying at 21, carried a 19 since then and then a 43 when they first came out, then back to my 19. Then the P-10c came out and I've been hooked ever since. Better feel in the hands, trigger and sights right outta the box, I've been nothing but impressed, CZ has me hooked.

I recently picked one up. I really like the grip and the feel of the gun. But, all the hype about it being a better trigger out of the box than the glock . . . well, it was not the case with my sample size of one. The trigger in mine is no where as good as the glock factory trigger. I am hoping it will get better with time, but so far it has not. Also, there was a lot of talk about it fitting in Glock 19/23 holsters. Sometimes it will, sometimes it will not. It depends on the holster.

Back
Top Bottom