• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Discovered something new today

Lucchese is the most famous boot maker. They’ve been making boots in Texas since the late 1800’s. They get first dibs on all the exotic leathers so they always have the best skins.

They have 2 lines. A Made in Mexico line and and a made in the USA line. Both are 100% handmade. You can pick up a pair of of the made in Mexico boots for $300-$400+, the Made in the USA boots are more expensive but you can still get a pair of traditional goat leather boots for around $500. If you want exotics like ostrich, shark, caiman, gator, lizard, snake, elephant, etc. then the price can get up $700-$1500+.

Lucchese aren’t **** kicker boots. Nothing wrong with **** kickers. But if you actually plan on working in boots just grab a pair of Ariats.

Some people will pay $250-$300 for a Milt Sparks holster w/ a little bit of shark, when they could get kydex for $30. It’s the same with boots. You can get an a handmade pair of Shark boots from Lucchese for $595. Or you could buy a made in China boot for $100.

To each their own.

Lucchese is the most famous boot maker. They’ve been making boots in Texas since the late 1800’s. They get first dibs on all the exotic leathers so they always have the best skins.

They have 2 lines. A Made in Mexico line and and a made in the USA line. Both are 100% handmade. You can pick up a pair of of the made in Mexico boots for $300-$400+, the Made in the USA boots are more expensive but you can still get a pair of traditional goat leather boots for around $500. If you want exotics like ostrich, shark, caiman, gator, lizard, snake, elephant, etc. then the price can get up $700-$1500+.

Lucchese aren’t **** kicker boots. Nothing wrong with **** kickers. But if you actually plan on working in boots just grab a pair of Ariats.

Some people will pay $250-$300 for a Milt Sparks holster w/ a little bit of shark, when they could get kydex for $30. It’s the same with boots. You can get an a handmade pair of Shark boots from Lucchese for $595. Or you could buy a made in China boot for $100.

To each their own.
I'd love a pair...I just don't think I can pull it off lmao

Meh, cowboy boots are overrated. Seem more for people who like to larp around town as Texas Red then for people who use them for work.
Same can be said for pretty much anything, guns, watches, clothes, hats, cars, knives, jewelry, etc...there's a price point for everybody.

Maybe im just one of the poors and that is why I have never heard of Lucchese Boots. Anyways, today I heard of them so I decided to look and see what they offer. I had absolutely no clue that I would be looking at boots that cost over $1500 nor did I expect the average boot to cost $800. What in the world is so special about those boots and which one of you show outs has a pair of Lucchese boots?
https://lucchese.com/collections/mens-horseman/products/mayor-drk-cognac
I ordered two pairs of these (one in each color). I'll let you know. https://lucchese.com/products/elliott-chocolate

I did. For the last 30 years. LOVED it when I moved there, but was glad to escape and put it in my rear view.
My family moved their in 77-78. I loved growing up there too. It was a great county and area, until the last 15 years or so. Very different now from then. It sucked watching the area turn to s**t over time. I sold my house last September and moved out in October. I live across the pond now. Very different over here, miss family, friends & the food.

Back
Top Bottom