• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Discovered something new today

Brokeback Boots.jpg

Y'all want the most comfortable cowboy boots you'll ever slip on yer dogs?

Cowboy Crocs:

Croc Boots (2).jpg

****While your own piss, vomit, and blood may leak through and they're certainly not manure and mud proof, these stylish boots will garnish looks from the most manly of men to transgender freaks and hairy armpit women alike****

My family moved their in 77-78. I loved growing up there too. It was a great county and area, until the last 15 years or so. Very different now from then. It sucked watching the area turn to s**t over time. I sold my house last September and moved out in October. I live across the pond now. Very different over here, miss family, friends & the food.
What's happened is absolutely heart breaking. Where are you now? I moved 'TO' family, so big difference. And overdue.

Y'all want the most comfortable cowboy boots you'll ever slip on yer dogs?

Cowboy Crocs:

View attachment 5749161

****While your own piss, vomit, and blood may leak through and they're certainly not manure and mud proof, these stylish boots will garnish looks from the most manly of men to transgender freaks and hairy armpit women alike****
Are these good for goat ropping?
asking for a friend…

What's happened is absolutely heart breaking. Where are you now? I moved 'TO' family, so big difference. And overdue.
We moved to Portugal. The wife and my youngest have always wanted to travel Europe, and she was always complaining about what was happening to Grayson constantly. Plus, my MIL had somehow moved in with us for the 6 years and wasn't leaving anytime soon. There is only so much a man can take lol.
I finally caved and said sell. Sent the MIL to her brother and sold and moved in under 2 months. House was on the market for 3 days of showing and sold. We had originally planned to show for 4 days, but always had to leave for a showing. It was just too much with all our animals and MIL to go back and forth from an airbnb.
Portugal was the best option for us to have somewhere to live and travel Europe. Their visa process is more friendly towards Americans.
The beautiful scenery and friendly people seem to be its biggest assets in my opinion. We made some friends with few people, Brits, German, and 1 American. The language factor isn't huge here, unless you have to deal with the government. A lot of younger Portuguese speak English.
But the food is not like what we have in the States. It is my biggest adjustment. And not being able to get bourbon or cigars outside of Lisbon or Porto. The food isn't bad, it's different. They put egg and ham on everything. You cannot get an all beef hotdog, and some burgers are mixed with pork. The beef does not appear to be as good of quality, but the eggs taste better imo.
Sorry to ramble here, just sitting in the local vet office waiting on vaccinations and pet passports.

Back
Top Bottom