• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DIY deer camp/emergency heater

Here it is in "full burn", I'm thinkin of a smaller diameter can with a metal cone shaped chimney to funnel the heat and contain the fire so maybe the cone will radiate heat. I'll come up with a proto type and post a pic

So the entire unit is the tuna can? It's just on the gasifier for safety purposes?

So the entire unit is the tuna can? It's just on the gasifier for safety purposes?

Yes sir, its a 5 minute "throw together" to show how open the options are. Or how simple the build can be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 15
I've got to make the next surival weekend, I know alot about guns but dont know squat about all the differnt home made surival stuff. And if its at SJ's place I'll let him shoot any gun I own, and I'll bring the ammo too. ( my guess is he will want to shoot the .308 AR or the PSL.)

The dick head neighbor May have screwed up the meets at my house, but then again maybe we should all bring the biggest, loudest guns and shoot em all day long. It is legal to shoot here

The dick head neighbor May have screwed up the meets at my house, but then again maybe we should all bring the biggest, loudest guns and shoot em all day long. It is legal to shoot here

Thats not good... I even have a nice back stop/ target holder I need to get out of my yard. And your welcome too it, if you want it, I'll send you a cell phone pic, tommrow.

Make 100 percent sure the fire is out before adding any fuel to it,dont ask how I know,but I will say it gets pretty exciting out on the lake when you try to add alcohol to a burning stove. Alcohol can burn with a invisible flame so be careful.

Back
Top Bottom