• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Emergency Medical kit

MyRight

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
In the various SHTF scenarios, one I am concerned with and taking preparations for is the lack of or distance from medical facilities in the event someone requires treatment.
I have a pretty extensive kit of medical supplies for most minor issues.

I recently purchased a suture kit to be able to stitch up cuts in the instance an emergency care center or hospital is unavailable.
I found all sorts of topical creams and sprays for numbing areas of the skin, but I am hoping to find an injectable, like lidocaine.
Any suggestions or alternatives you have in your emergency kit?

try Mexico. I lived in Tucson through most of the scamdemic and the pharmacies across the border will get most things without a script. I have purchased and carried back hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.

There are online places like https://medsmex.com.mx where you can buy online. The risk is that CBP might confiscate, I have purchased stuff from them without issue several times.

The other option is veterinarian supply outfits

In the various SHTF scenarios, one I am concerned with and taking preparations for is the lack of or distance from medical facilities in the event someone requires treatment.

I recently purchased a suture kit to be able to stitch up cuts in the instance an emergency care center or hospital is unavailable.
I found all sorts of topical creams and sprays for numbing areas of the skin, but I am hoping to find an injectable, like lidocaine.
Use glue. And get hella antibiotics. Infections will most likely kill you instead of any cuts.

Mind if I ask where you got your set? I need some.

Steri strips can be used for many lacerations, are easy to apply and some come with a clear coverage bandage so you can monitor the wound without taking it off and to keep dirt out.

If the wound was too large to close with Steri Strips I would use staples (kits are readily available) as they are easier than sutures and there may be less chance of “puckering” if applied correctly.

Back
Top Bottom