• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DIY Hell... FU Autozone

The discount is lies. Several times now I have ordered stuff online, gotten the discoint only to find out that had I called it in, I would have gotten it cheaper without the discount. You are paying more to do the legwork. Try it out, see for yourself.
I not sure you know what you're talking about, I restore classic cars, compare prices with everybody, Summit, Jegs, Carquest, Napa, etc.. The online discount, if they have said part, is usually the best deal.

Uw
I not sure you know what you're talking about, I restore classic cars, compare prices with everybody, Summit, Jegs, Carquest, Napa, etc.. The online discount, if they have said part, is usually the best deal.
Ive had it happen multiple times with O'Reilly and advance auto. I ordered a clutch kit from oreillys online and spent $50 more than had I walked in the store. Advance I've had this happen with batteries and other items. Not sure if this is because of local store sale pricing differences compared to Web prices.

Screenshot_2017-11-16-16-42-19.png

Not sure if it has always been there policy to automatically give the lower price, but this may explain some of the discrepancy between in store and web.

Back
Top Bottom