• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do people check the internet before they post a price on their gun?

Naw looks like one of those VEGAN samagesss

That's why it's half eaten. Imma gonna finish this one
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_11_1f5c770c1393f135feea03db29597853.jpg

I'm not saying that's the only reason people sell here. Just the people who price their stuff through the roof jackass.

Jackass, wow, you are a really tough guy. People who sell for more than you think the price should be, and they are greedy or fishing for an idiot, then you call me a jackass? Look in the mirror bud, I bet you see what you called me, less the jack. Bet you sale all your stuff for a loss. Did you come from craigslist?

Last edited:
Jackass, wow, you are a really tough guy. People who sell for more than you think the price should be, and they are greedy or fishing for an idiot, then you call me a jackass? Look in the mirror bud, I bet you see what you called me, less the jack. Bet you sale all your stuff for a loss. Did you come from craigslist?
Jerry, you are not a Jackass (a push-over for a zombie-themed 12 ga, perhaps, but certainly not a Jackass.)

Signed: AirOpsMgr

I got a "friendly reminder" for calling someone an idiot. It's called being rude to another member. Not sure what you get for calling someone a jackass.:(

Jerry, you are not a Jackass (a push-over for a zombie-themed 12 ga, perhaps, but certainly not a Jackass.)

Signed: AirOpsMgr

Yep, I resemble that remark.

I got a "friendly reminder" for calling someone an idiot. It's called being rude to another member. Not sure what you get for calling someone a jackass.:(

Joe you get a reminder when your IQ is high, because you know better. Apparently you don't get a reminder when your IQ is low, because you are not capable of knowing better.

Last edited:
Yep, I resemble that remark.

Joe you get a reminder when your IQ is high, because you know better. Apparently you don't get a reminder when your IQ is low, because you are not capable of knowing better.
Depends on how much you care I guess. I personally don't use this site enough to really care. A week vacation.... I probably wouldn't even know it happened.

Back
Top Bottom