• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you Care enough to protect your investments?

Honestly man, I lost all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident. I think if they hadn't been in that darn safe with the electronic combination lock that got wet and didn't work under water I could have saved them.

I have a plate body TL-15, LOL
Honestly man, I lost all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident. I think if they hadn't been in that darn safe with the electronic combination lock that got wet and didn't work under water I could have saved them.

LOL, ban all boats!

#gunlivesmatter

Fort Knox.. They ain't that expensive!! I got a really really good deal on the Delivery too!

LOL

image.jpeg

I worry more about fire.. I know yall say water water water but I Keep my pictures and important documents in a water tight pouch.
Important docs like original trusts, wills, passports, etc might be okay with a water tight pouch. Do they make one for a Browning 1919 or 1927 Thompson? No safe that I know of can protect that kind of stuff without proper insurance.

Important docs like original trusts, wills, passports, etc might be okay with a water tight pouch. Do they make one for a Browning 1919 or 1927 Thompson? No safe that I know of can protect that kind of stuff without proper insurance.
You are correct! If you own one of those types then you SHOULD have insurance but I am not going to insure a Glock 19 or a sig 226..

Back
Top Bottom