• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you remember this? Ok then, you’re really old.

LOL!!!! I do remember that and still do it ;). Okay old guys like me, who remembers The Land of the Lost? Those that do, what were the monster thingies in the caves or wherever they were called? Let's see who can name them .
Sleestacks. They carried tiny hand crossbows.

Alice the Allosaurus was the other nemesis.

Marshall Will and Holly on a routine expedition, met the greatest earthquake ever known. High on the rapids, it tossed their tiny raft (AHHHH!) and plunged them down an thousand feet below....
To the land, of the LOOOOOOST

That is still stuck in my brain. Wow!

Best episode for laughs was when Will and Holly were mesmerized by some Sleestack magic and repeated each other. Holly says, "Daddy, please!", and Will repeats in a DEEEEP voice "Daddy, please!" For some reason we laughed hysterically at this one.

When I was a kid American cars did not have lap and shoulder belts--it was lap belts only. But I think those little Japanese imports from the 1970s had shoulder belts.
The only car I had that had shoulder belts was a new 87 stang GT. The ones before that, 67 Plymouth Belvedere, 68 Charger, 74 Cuda' 360 had just lap belts.

DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!! Good job guys. Been tied up for a few days and just logged on. Very impressed because NONE of the young people have a clue what they were called. HELL..... They haven't even heard of that show. That was the OLDEN DAYS HEHEHEHEHE

Back
Top Bottom