• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you shoot does if they have fawns with them?

Do you shoot does if they have fawns with them?

• Total voters
Tend not to but have before. Kind of tough when Ive walked up to momma and babies are still close by. I generally don't shoot does until later in the year so I guess that extra month or two gets them somewhat more conditioned. You do you though

Ya big meanie.
Killing a buck in his prime that worked and fought his ass off for years to be king ding ling and get laid all during the rut is way meaner than killing some little yearling that ain't never done anything other than suck on it's mother's tits.

Plus, ultimately my only interest in hunting is the meat, and yearling meat is way better than a mature buck.

I know you're the legendary buck slayer, and I bow to your success, but it's just the meat for me.

That's how I look at it...I eat everything..I like to mix hogs with my deer...so the older ones taste as good as the younger ones...but if I'm meat hunting...I try to atleast let tag along be a yearling..so it has a chance

Killing a buck in his prime that worked and fought his ass off for years to be king ding ling and get laid all during the rut is way meaner than killing some little yearling that ain't never done anything other than suck on it's mother's tits.

Plus, ultimately my only interest in hunting is the meat, and yearling meat is way better than a mature buck.

I know you're the legendary buck slayer, and I bow to your success, but it's just the meat for me.
Sometimes it's much easier (and cheaper) to go Publix and get the bone in ribeye for $8.99 a pound but I think I get what you're saying.

Sometimes it's much easier (and cheaper) to go Publix and get the bone in ribeye for $8.99 a pound but I think I get what you're saying.

I don't want meat that spent it's whole life standing in its own **** and those arounds it's ****, getting pumped full of meds to keep at bay the many disease that lifestyle causes and eating GMO grain and corns also covered in ****.

I want wild 100% natural meat, more so now than ever before.

Back
Top Bottom