• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think this can be repaired or should it be returned?

Looks like I’ll be keeping it for now, as the seller has decided to ignore my messages and turn back on is first stance to allow the return or to refund money since he confirmed the damage to be in his photos, but it seems interesting how the damage wasn’t shown on his ad.
You have to confirm everything when buying it. It should have been very easy to spot with a quick look. Him offering anything sounds like he is doing the right thing, but your gripe is with something that should have easily been seen. Who's to say that you didn't toss it in your truck when leaving and bang it, drop it, etc after the meet? I will say that his ad does look fishy with that portion cropped out, but still, that's something that should have easily been caught when you inspected it.

Perfect place to engrave one of his best quotes on 2a..."Take the guns first. Go through Due Process second."
donald-trump-talking.gif

If you are trying to turn this gun into some type of family heirloom to be passed down from one generation to next then get fixed ans have it encased in glass. Otherwise, just shoot and carry it until you trade it off , sell it , or bury it in your safe........IT IS A USED GUN.

I would try or have someone touch it up for you. Accidents happen its unavoidable. I say touch up the color and keep on trucking. Of course price is a concern. If you paid a premium ask for some to cover repair and let it ride.

Yea... looks like it was purposely cropped out of the pic for sure. Newbie... pulled a fast one on ya. You have to be transparent about these things from the get go no matter how minor the discrepancy is. Yes, you could’ve inspected it before any money was exchanged but at the same time to my first point... he could’ve just been honest up front... and now he ghosted ya too.

Back
Top Bottom