Votes: 6 18.2%
  • A benchmark of course

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • a henkel of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one thar splits tacos

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Here is a cheap butterfly knife I got from BudK last year. Last daughter wanted one so I ordered two.
The other is one of my favorites. It's made by Cold Steel and called The Spike. The blade isn't that big but it's very wide across the spine. It came from a half ass con man I used to know who must have tried to sharpen it. But it's still a fine blade.
Is that last one a switch-blade kinda?:confused2::confused2::confused2:

20181231_003649.jpg

Benchmade griptillian. Been carrying this one everyday for about 3 years. I have a Benchmade bugout, but it is so light I'm scared I'll lose it.

An old Gerber is what I carry. I mentioned it on another thread awhile back. Bought it at a yard sale a few years ago when I was still living in PA. Paid a dollar I think (it was at the bottom of a junk box. Even though it looks like the previous owner used a bench grinder to sharpen it & the serrated edge is just about worn away. It will still cut anything I put it to (cardboard, twine, tacos/burritos). Yes, I did actually use it cut a few tacos/burritos, my old dog (R.I.P. Pearl) loved Taco Bell and I would have to cut it up for her to eat in her last 2 years.

View attachment 3885824
That’s about like the one I carry. It’s sharp, does what I need it to, and I’m sure anyone on the other side of one can’t tell if it’s a Gerber or Microtech.

Back
Top Bottom