• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does ODT have a stolen gun database

Same here.

Hey I sent PMs to a couple of people, but I think I missed you. Just run 120 volt ac and the signal is transmitted wireless.

Zmodo 8 camera wireless system, I got it off of Amazon.

The reviews were great except for the tech support. My wife set it up, and she wasn't real fun to be around for the whole week.

Was anything else in the truck? Anything else stolen? Did it look like the truck had been rifled through? Have you talked to your neighbors to see if they had break ins/ attempted break ins?

We had a rash of entering auto thefts Memorial weekend. They left behind electronics and firearms that were worth more than the cash they stole out of wallets etc.

I like to leave at least $10.00 in the car, unlocked for the crackheads. They will usually get the $$ and leave. They would much rather have cash than merchandise.

A guy I work with had his truck broken into (guns stolen of course) at the Bass Pro in Macon. It took him almost a day to find the tiny little hole they drilled just under the passenger side lock. Don;t know how they used that but he was only in the store with a friend for 10 minutes or so.

I guess that's why they call it a 'truck gun', but it's still a terrible feeling.

Back
Top Bottom