• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does this piss you off?

I fear getting older simply because the chances of me sitting on my own testicles increases with every year and that sounds painful

What's truly concerning is if you get so old that when it does happen you are unable to get back up or worse yet you don't even notice or care anymore

I have to say I have never had my 'nads hang down into the water of a public toilet --or my own at home for that matter.

But since were on the subject of complaining about toilets, I want to know what idiot decided that the best way to make a long brown floating object go through a narrow hole is to first spin it around in a vortex of water so that it is sideways --completely perpendicular to the hole ?

If the object in question doesn't break in half it probably won't go down. If it does break in half it might get wedged in the hole which is only made to be wide enough to accommodate one diameter of the thing, not two diameters.

Spinning the brown object around the white porcelain bowl causes large number of stains (which I suppose are easy enough to clean but what about in public toilets where everybody is going to be looking at those stains all day long until the gender comes in at night)?

P.S. Some toilets have a solution to both the "getting it down the hole" and the "staining from spinning" problem. They flush with 50 mile an hour speed. Whitewater the churns like a class IV rapid on a mountain river.

That type of commode always gets the brown stuff down, and rinses away any stains,
...but it also sprays dirty water and microscopic turd particles all over
*the toilet seat
*the back of the toilet
*the flush handle or lever
*the toilet paper roll and its dispenser
* the interior walls of the cubicle
*the door latch hardware
*the floor
*your pants
*your shoes

Bottom line: toilets are ****tily designed, and they are full of crap.

Back
Top Bottom