• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DOJ / ATF Brace Letter

Sooo...the ATF is going to waive stamp taxes? cause I have been wanting to form 1 a cpl things for a while. Just filed one a few days ago...what are the chances I get my $200 back? lol.

Sooo...the ATF is going to waive stamp taxes? cause I have been wanting to form 1 a cpl things for a while. Just filed one a few days ago...what are the chances I get my $200 back? lol.
Where did that come from? I didn't see anything in the letter that said anything about waiving fees.

Waiving fees for stamps in exchange for registration. New angle I see they are trying. gotta get a list of the gun owners

Just form 1's getting waived? For how long?

b44zf96a7n561.jpg

may or may not be true.

Waiving fees for stamps in exchange for registration. New angle I see they are trying. gotta get a list of the gun owners

Already own NFA ****...I want my free stamps.

It is not true. They are going to release a letter and are giving the public two weeks to comment on it and give their opinions. The letter has not been released yet so all of this is speculation. This is exactly what they did when considering banning the M855 ammo. The got enough negative opinions on that proposal that they dropeed it. People seem to be more interested in speculating as to what the letter will say and whining about things that are not even released yet than they are about actually giving ATF their opinion. Never ceases to amaze me.

It is not true. They are going to release a letter and are giving the public two weeks to comment on it and give their opinions. The letter has not been released yet so all of this is speculation. This is exactly what they did when considering banning the M855 ammo. The got enough negative opinions on that proposal that they dropeed it. People seem to be more interested in speculating as to what the letter will say and whining about things that are not even released yet than they are about actually giving ATF their opinion. Never ceases to amaze me.
I want my free stamps.

So you want to register your firearms if they make it free but half of you won't buy from an FFL because you don't want the gummint knowin what you got. :doh:
yeah, like I said...already own NFA items. I have no clue where you got I wont buy from a FFL. I was going to sbr a cpl things anyway...IF the stamps are free...that makes it easier.

Back
Top Bottom