• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

DOJ / ATF Brace Letter

yeah, like I said...already own NFA items. I have no clue where you got I wont buy from a FFL. I was going to sbr a cpl things anyway...IF the stamps are free...that makes it easier.
I wasn't talking about you in particular, just making a joke. It's all good but when they post the crap up for comments, tell them that SBR laws are outdated and useless and they should just do away with them.

Every handgun I own will get a free stamp.

SBR Glock...check
SBR 1911....check
SBR CP33....check
SBR 9KT.....check
SBR S&W 686.....check
If the free stamp thing is true can you even imagine the amount of stamp requests they’ll receive? They’ll be back logged for 5 years, or more. Guess that’s what they want

If the free stamp thing is true can you even imagine the amount of stamp requests they’ll receive? They’ll be back logged for 5 years, or more. Guess that’s what they want
What they said was (to paraphrase) they would consider waiving the fee if you are determined to have an SBR but you built it in good faith thinking it would be classified as a braced pistol. At least that is how I interpreted it.

From the way I understood it, free stamp, but it must permanently remain in the configuration in which it was submitted, which to me means that it must keep the pistol brace, no sbr.

Looks like this guy doesnt know he cant put a foregrip on a pistol.

This is what they're going after: Stabilizer Brace
IMG_14781.jpg

From the way I understood it, free stamp, but it must permanently remain in the configuration in which it was submitted, which to me means that it must keep the pistol brace, no sbr.
well that wouldn't really make any sense if the aim is at eliminating braces from the market, not to say that you are wrong, you may be right idk. They like to confuse the hell outta everyone

Back
Top Bottom