• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t this just make you want to move to California.

Not that I want to see any harm done to the people of Commiefornia...But I see a natural disaster happening with a few weeks of this law going into effect and some back peddling when the populace is left in the dark.

slight change of subject but on the same wavelength

I was listening to WSB's Erik erickson today talk about electric vehicles. People were commenting about why the heck anyone would buy one. and the lack of interstructure to support them. I think about here in Thomaston. My wife and I were driving around the mill area and looking at the small mill village houses. I asked her if she noticed anything odd about the houses. She said no. I then pointed out the houses close to the old plants had no drive ways. The Mill didn't pay people enough for them to own a car. They paid enough to pay the rent / morgage that the mill owned on their house. They paid just enough to buy food from the company store. It was legalized slavery. If you were a company man and worked hard they may have gave you a better house and if you were a real brown nose maybe a house with a drive way and a pay increase to buy a small car. This is what the plan is being able to have an electric car that can get you around town but not be able to leave the gubermint plantation. Prove me wrong

Not that I want to see any harm done to the people of Commiefornia...But I see a natural disaster happening with a few weeks of this law going into effect and some back peddling when the populace is left in the dark.

slight change of subject but on the same wavelength

I was listening to WSB's Erik erickson today talk about electric vehicles. People were commenting about why the heck anyone would buy one. and the lack of interstructure to support them. I think about here in Thomaston. My wife and I were driving around the mill area and looking at the small mill village houses. I asked her if she noticed anything odd about the houses. She said no. I then pointed out the houses close to the old plants had no drive ways. The Mill didn't pay people enough for them to own a car. They paid enough to pay the rent / morgage that the mill owned on their house. They paid just enough to buy food from the company store. It was legalized slavery. If you were a company man and worked hard they may have gave you a better house and if you were a real brown nose maybe a house with a drive way and a pay increase to buy a small car. This is what the plan is being able to have an electric car that can get you around town but not be able to leave the gubermint plantation. Prove me wrong
100 percent agree.

That’s Georgia in a few years. Look at all the idiots who move here. They love to move from place to place, ruining it as the go.
That’s Georgia in a few years. Look at all the idiots who move here. They love to move from place to place, ruining it as the go.
100%
California wanted to ban leaf blowers.
If you look, Atlanta wants to do the same.
Emission crap started in California in the 1960's, Guess what, metro ATL has had that for years.

GA is a flocking ground to liberal west and northeast cesspools. No more RED, it is a BLUE state.
Sucks, but nothing we can do.

100%
California wanted to ban leaf blowers.
If you look, Atlanta wants to do the same.
Emission crap started in California in the 1960's, Guess what, metro ATL has had that for years.

GA is a flocking ground to liberal west and northeast cesspools. No more RED, it is a BLUE state.
Sucks, but nothing we can do.
Oh there's things we can do, we're just too complacent to do anything. Myself included.

What will they do when there's a power outage?
b87b2f69-0af5-4063-a843-1748d283ac55_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom