• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DONT fall for it-korean glock mags

Probably made by this ****tard:

Living proof that any fool can strike the idiot lottery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy OEM springs and your all set. I got a ton of those mags when they hit the market and used them for range mags. When I had an issue with one I would simply replace the spring with one from Glock and poof....problem solved and still only had $11.00 in it.

Just buy OEM springs and your all set. I got a ton of those mags when they hit the market and used them for range mags. When I had an issue with one I would simply replace the spring with one from Glock and poof....problem solved and still only had $11.00 in it.
did that work for the extended mags to?

Or just buy glock factory mags and be done with it!

i have a korean 9mm 33 rounder that works fine. only issue ive had with it is the slide not locking back after last round. BUUUT i also have 2 of the korean 45 acp extended mags and they are absolute garbage! hard as hell to load then they dont hold the rounds in worth a damn, they occasionally would stand straight up. and heaven forbid the magazine get bumped before going into the gun, all but the last 4-5 rounds will spring out of it

Or just buy glock factory mags and be done with it!

If I could have purchased the OEM mags by the hundred for $1.00 each I would have done just that. The spring is what makes the 9mm and 40 cal mags junk......well there are two Korean brands and I forget which I have.

Long stoy short I got a few cases for students and have only replaced springs and haven't had any further issues.

Back
Top Bottom